Rating: 4 of 5
Difficulty: 3 of 5
Healthy Scale: 5 of 5
1 medium Onion, sliced then quartered
2 cloves Garlic
1 8 ounce package Fresh Mushrooms, quartered
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Salt, to taste
1 large Tomato, cut into large pieces
1 1/2 to 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into bite size pieces
1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
8 oz Ditalini Pasta (or pasta of your choice)
1 c Asparagus, cut in 2 inch pieces
1. Cook ditalini in salted boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray.
3. Saute onion, garlic, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, freshly ground black pepper, and salt in pan over medium high heat until onions are almost cooked through.
4. Add chicken to pan and cook until chicken is cooked and no longer pink.
5. Add tomato and cook until tomato is heated through.
6. Add parmesan and stir.
7. Serve chicken and veggies over ditalini.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 35 Minutes